Monday, October 29, 2007

10K race






On Saturday, Mark, his brother Spence, nephews Dan and Stephen, and niece Rachel ran in a 5K/10K race in Chandler. The girls and I hung by the course (correction: Ava and I hung by the course, Mia hung by the bagel table and filled with bottom of my stroller with about 6 bagels with 1 bite taken out of them!) Mark and Dan finished in about 47 minutes (a 7:47 mile pace) while Rachel won her age division in the 5K and Stephen finished second (5K also)!

Good job dudes.

There were some pregnant ladies stretching before the race and I started to feel a little guilty and inadequate until I saw that they were only walking at a snail's pace.

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

Way to go Mark! Awesome! Um, don't you dare feel bad about not running it pregnant... I wouldn't run it if I were in the best shape of my life (I'd keel over before the 1st mile marker). I love how Mia stole the bagels!