Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Alive!



We have survived our first 10 days!!! Layla is such a good baby. She hardly cries and eats like a champ. She slept 5 hours in a row last night and I feel amazing! I love her. My mom has been here the past week and I don't think I would have survived without her!


Ava and Mia love their sister and are trying to be gentle and I am trying to give everyone attention.

The 30th birthday was fun too. I only cried once that day! We also have been out twice, with Layla in tow of course.


I am flying solo as of 2:oo pm this afternoon.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the crying picture. So cute! I don't think I could ever handle 3. But I'm sure you are doing great. Good luck!!

Jenson Family said...

Soooo sooo cute! The mouth is definitely Ava's, don't you think?? But that 1st picture is throwing me off! She is a cutie pie!

Andrea said...

Happy late birthday!! And Layla is so beautiful!! It's so neat to see how one girl looks so much like you and the other looks so much like Mark! Who does Layla look like?
I am gald you made it 10 days!! It really is not that bad. All you have to do is toss another potato in the pot! Love the picture of the three girls!! I love all my sisters and I bet they will have a great time growing up together!

Crystal said...

She looks exactly like Ava and Mia looked when they were newborns! I can't get over it. She's so cute. And I can't believe what a good little baby she is. Lucky! Happy late birthday! My mom is taking you a gift in the next few days. I sent it home with her when she left today. They were here over the weekend. I can't wait to catch up.

Co Co B said...

Happy Birthday Alexis & Layla! Soooooooo cute...both of you :).
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats for all 3.
love, cab