Monday, July 28, 2008

Photos from our summer!

Here is actual proof that the Merrills enjoyed a fun summer away from AZ.

On June 27th, we went to Driggs, ID, a small town nestled in the Teton Valley. Mark's brother offered us the use of his condo. We went on short hike to a waterfall. Ava and I climbed up some big boulders. As we were coming down, she went ahead of me and was out of sight behind a rock. A big dog ran up and scared her and all I could hear was her wailing. I think she thought it was a bear.



Isn't this gorgeous! We went swimming at Paul's Country Club while Mark golfed. I had forgotten how COLD a pool can be.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

I'm so jealous. I want to live somewhere that will make me forget how cold pools can be. I always think pools are cold!

Jenson Family said...

Sooo green and gorgeous!