Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ava


Ava is definitely a mini-me!!! She bounces from one thing to the next, leaving most things half-finished. She heads to her room for her shoes but ends up on the floor of the living room reading! She always wants to her stories from my childhood and never forgets any of them. She reads the same book over and over again (right now, it's Ellen Tebbits). She's not sure if she should play dolls with Mia, or experiment with my make-up (maybe she could give me some pointers...) She's the second love of my life.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Wait, is Henry engaged? Cute, cute pictures of your family. You really got some great shots of the girls!

Andrea said...

I do agree that she is definitely a mini me of you. She is beautiful. I love the one of her playing with her little sister!