Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why not?

I like the computer. Some of the things I do with my computer are:

Digital scrapbook stuff

My banking stuff

Buy stuff

Sell stuff

Research stuff

Communicate with people about stuff.




You get the picture....

So here's something else we're doing with the internet....

ONLINE PIANO LESSONS!! (for $15/month!)

Ava completed the Let's Play Music program. I had a beast of a time finding her a teacher that wasn't an old hag. While venting to my mom, she told me about this program, Pianomarvel.com. A guy I knew while growing up wrote it. We downloaded the free trial and ran with it. It works really well for us with the springboard of Let's Play Music and Ava is having fun with it. I like it because she PRACTICES. We're going to keep researching for a good piano teacher for next year, but for now, we're loving this!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ooh, I like that idea. I might have to give it a try with my boys. How old do you think a kid needs to be to be able to use it?

Jenson Family said...

Wow! You'll have to let me know how it goes... I just started with another new teacher that I like - Lindsey really seems to like her, so I guess that's what matters.

Karimunjawa Islands Info said...

very nice article

thank you very much

Karimunjawa Islands Info