Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Damage

Before Halloween candy...




After Halloween candy...


(But to be fair, the before pic was taken in June)

Here are ways that I am punishing the baby for not coming yesterday...

1. Watching Mad Men season 1
2. Eating neighbor's authentic Indian food
3. Listening to Jim Rome in the car
4. Allowing him to be externally poked and prodded by Dr. L.
5. Listening to Rihanna
6. Wearing clothes that are too tight
7. Pointing out the fact that he will turn 18 a few days after a presidential election, and thus will not be able to participate in civic duty for at least 2 years (midterm elections) or 4 years (next presidential)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Honey said...

I wanna know how the H! you stay so skinny?! You look awesome!

Jenson Family said...

#7 is so Alexis! You're nuts!

tappens said...

#7 happened to me! I missed the 2004 Presidential election by about two weeks.

But at least now I can say I didn't vote for Bush (I probably would have if I was old enough)!

tappens said...

he is here! congrats! yay!