Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's in the blood!



Our time in Maui this summer afforded Mark the opportunity to really work with Ava on her game. Imagine our surprise when we found that consistently playing with her, rather than the occasional time at the court, leads to much improvement! I really used to worry when about 15 seconds after the ball sailed past Ava, she would swing.


Mark saw the dream of a child protege disappearing too!I rallied with her the other day and I am sad to say she will be surpassing me very soon. We were excited to introduce her to this stud over Thanksgiving at Wailea.

Lindsay Davenport, former world's number one!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenson Family said...

OMG 2 posts in 1 week! Wow! Hey, can I send Lindsey to work with Mark for summer camp this year???

filipe said...

Go lindsey!!!

tappens said...

Go Ava! I also love the little snippet of Layla's face on that last photo. Very cute indeed.