Sunday, February 14, 2010

VD--Gotta love it


I get Valentine inspirations from the weirdest things. Like when I overheard a lady at Wal-Mart calling her kid a "smarty-pants." Hmmm, I could eat Smarties right now. I tossed the store-bought "Wizards of Waverly Place" valentines onto the canned beans shelf and did a scorching U-turn to get to the candy aisle.
With Smarties in hand, I head home to figure out how to mass produce pants. Any help Levi-Strauss?
I cut a pair of pants from construction paper, scanned it, then made a template in Photoshop.

Mia adding the John Hancock for her 30 classmates, plus neighbors, friends, Primary teachers and relatives.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenson Family said...

You will always be the most clever person I know. No contest! I loved how these turned out and was so glad you guys thought of us!!
And my "Be Mine" is sooo cute in my window...

tappens said...

This is so cute! You are just too creative.

annelisa said...

What a great idea! I might steal it for next year!