Friday, December 14, 2007

Neighbor gifts...

Mia helped me do our neighbor gifts this year. We were trying to figure out what to send and since I am trying to avoid sweets, I wanted to do the same for my neighbors. I asked Mia what we should give and she said, "Bandaids." So that is what we did. I found cute first aid kits and mini hand sanitizer at the dollar store and attached half of the following tag to them. It was fun.



Some of the fun things we got:

An umbrella (we have needed it so badly here!!! Seriously!)

Dish towels

Lots of gum and mints from a family named Wrigley

Pancake mix

Hot cocoa mix



And my favorite....

A CD of a neighbor girl singing Christmas carols....

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a good idea! I've been trying to think of things that don't involve cookies and candies, since the only reason I make them is to eat them myself. I may just steal your idea! Happy Holidays! You should get a card from us sometime in the near future!

Jenson Family said...

Great idea, Mia! Those tags were so cute! You are too creative, but that's nothing new!

Jenson Family said...

Great idea, Mia! Those tags were so cute! You are too creative, but that's nothing new!

Jenson Family said...

Yeah, don't be impatient and push "publish" twice or your comment will show up again! :)

Briawna said...

Hey Merrills! I can't believe how big you're girls have gotten. They are adorable. I'm excited that you get to have another girl. Hope all is well. Come check us out: Ronellandbriawna.blogspot.com