Thursday, January 10, 2008

So Sorry!

I have gotten a few complaints about my lazy blogging (Crystal). It's just that when I sit down at the computer I usually am looking for something, or totally engrossed in my new passion, digiscrapping (thank you Amanda).
I have about 4 weeks left and my OB said this baby might break the 9 lb mark.... Please pray for early for me.
Christmas was fun. The best part was Mia's bike, a beach cruiser similar to Ava's. She is so into it. We didn't think she'd be big enough for it, but she can cruise.

Mia said the funniest thing the other night. We were talking about family prayer and I asked her why we kneel together. She replied, "So we can see the future." I wish she'd tell me some stock tips or when the baby is coming while she is down there on those knees....


Here are some photos...

Ava doing tricks on Mia's new bike.

Mia's new wheels

This was a month ago!!! (31 weeks) Can you believe how low she is. I can actually breathe.

Mia's bike

Ava and her Maria Sharapova racquet.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at that belly! So cute! And I'm sorry if I didn't warn you about the addictiveness of digiscrapping, I usually warn people! Glad you are having fun with it. Loved your Christmas card!

Jenson Family said...

MY GOSH! I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the Earth! You can't go that long next time. Keep us updated. Thanks for the picture of you - I LOVE that you post those for me. You look great!

Crystal said...

Por fin! I miss Ava and Mia. Come visit please.