Thursday, January 24, 2008

20 days and counting!



No, not the countdown for the baby.. I actually have another big even coming up on February 13th! I am turning the big 3-0! I am actually excited for it. It really sets off another era in my life. As most of you know, my birthday sets off "Lovefest" for Mark and I. Birthday, V-Day, and anniversary in a 4 day span. We're hoping not to throw another birthday in the midst!


Here are some shots from my early years!!!!
My fourth birthday
My dad with me the day they brought me home!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your dad looks so much like Marshall in that picture! I love that you countdown to your birthday. People think I'm weird that I do that. Though I must say I'm not looking forward to 30. It makes me feel old.

Jenson Family said...

Oh my gosh!! So crazy, huh? 30's not so old, once we are finally there! Now, even 50 is "young" to me!! Missing you girl! I want to call you this week - hopefully I'll get a spare minute or 2...

The Lindsays said...

Happy birthday in advance! I unfortunately already passed that milestone and moved to the 3-1 mark, it's really not so bad?! I love your old pictures too...Ava looks so much like you! Enjoy your "lovefest"!