Monday, January 14, 2008

Some people are idiots!

I have forgotten about all the obnoxious comments I get near the end of my pregnancies. A lady at the ballfield actually had the nerve to touch my stomach. She said she had twins and looked just like me! Can you believe that? I think I know what it is like to be a celebrity. I half expect someone to take a picture of me with their camera phone!

Anyway, 3-4 weeks left. She is so dang low though, I have to hope that is counting for something!

Thanks for the comments on the baby names. So fun to hear what people think.

2 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Alexis! I just got into this blogging thing and through a few links found you?! It was a fluke, but I'm so happy to see your cute family! Congratulations on the baby, I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for an early delivery...that last stretch is a killer. Your girls are so grown up and adorable. Wow it has been a long time! I'd love to hear from you if you ever get time (2 kids and a baby on the way....I understand the time strains?!) But, I hope you don't mind my snooping! Good luck with your delivery!
Alicia Lindsay (lindsayfamilyjournal.blogspot.com)

Jenson Family said...

Can you please show us a picture??? Hello! People like me would like to see a picture! C'mon - we took water aerobics when we were pg with the #1's!