Monday, September 22, 2008

The MONSTER!


Layla is everywhere! She can pull herself to a stand and is viciously attacking the A/V equipment. She knows the difference between the real remote control and the decoy version that Ava ruined with her slobber 6 year ago!

I caught her attempting to storm the castle the other day. Someone needs to dig a moat!


BTW! I finished Breaking Dawn. I hated it until (SPOILER ALERT!) she was transformed. I thought I was going to be okay until (ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!) Jake imprinted on the freaky perfect teeth baby, then the acid reflux started again. The battle in the forest nodded me off to sleep four nights in a row. The worst part is that it took me the full three weeks to read so I owe 20 cents in late fees to the library. Shall I send Ms. Meyer an invoice?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amanda said...

While I didn't hate Breaking Dawn, I thought it had a lousy ending. Someone needed to die. And the bad guys just walking away? I'm so sure. And that baby was too much. yikes.

Jenson Family said...

You are sooo funny! I was just waiting to hear your review on Breaking Dawn. Yeah, 2 kids and a baby is markedly different than 3 mobile kids! Geez! She's too cute!

Andrea said...

Layla is adorable. I love her storming the caslte.

As far as breaking dawn goes, it too took me a while to read it. I thought that it was good for the bad guys to walk away, they so would not have won the fight. At least in my opinon. I did think the whole baby thing was weird. I was hoping Bella would have been a worse newborn and would have attacked the town of forks. Now that would have been something!!! But out of all four books I liked the first and the last one the best. It would have been more fun to have had a small fight. Maybe when they make a movie it will have more of a fight????

heather ann said...

You're funny Alexis...I like your review of the book. I'm not too sure about the imprinting thing either...kind of creeped me out too! You know you will be first in line with your bella shirt and edward tatoo to see the midnight showing of the first movie...not too much longer!!:)

heather ann said...

PS Bella should have died for sure...she's too much drama...maybe Edward too.

Briawna said...

I think Ms. Meyer should have stopped at Twilight. It was the only good one anyway. Having said that, I still bought and read all four in less than three days. I agree, too much drama.