Thursday, September 11, 2008

NYC part 2

I better blog about NY before I forget. After the fun day at the Open, we decided to spend Saturday in the Theatre District where we were staying. We had lunch with my high school BFF Erica, and Penny (my MIL) and I jetted off to see The Little Mermaid at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. Mark and Lay-Bug just cruised through the streets. This is where I have to brag. This girl was going on no sleep and just happily rode in her stroller. She smiled at everyone was just adorable!!!

At Macy's in Herald Square

Dad, you still there?

Manhattan Temple, across from the Lincoln Center.


Consulting the map. Mark loves maps and knowing right where he is. NERD! I just wanted him to put it away so we would look more like real New Yorkers (insert snarky comment here_____)



Layla at Bryant Park (home of NY's Fashion Week)

Layla with the Empire State Building

The Lunt-Fontanne Theatre where we saw the Little Mermaid

Mark's BYU-H tennis teammate, Rafi after devouring Indian food at Baluchi's on 56th St.


Thanks to my mom who came to town to take care of the other girls. They had fun and I got rave reviews about her babysitting.

1 comment:

Lamar Echols said...

Looks like fun!! I need to go to New York Soon!!