Monday, December 29, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Santa visited our home sometime on Christmas Eve or in the wee hours of Christmas morning. He must have been super tired because he had a few slip-ups.

I was surprised to see that he had taken a few pictures of the tree with my digital camera. As I was downloading the photos, Ava noticed that not all of the presents were in the photo! It only means that Santa took a break halfway through our gift-giving to snap some photos for me!

I also have my suspicions that Santa borrowed some of my wrapping paper because some gifts from him were in the same paper as I used to wrap one of the girls' gifts.

We forgive you Santa, you are the best!

Here is what we woke up to.

The girls with the loot!

Layla, who was happy to eat paper all morning.

Oh yeah, did you notice how blurry that first photo was? Well, no more. Santa brought me this...





Community college night class, here I come!!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh yeah, a new camera!!! How exciting!! I got a Nikon D40!! It was a toss up between that and the Canon!! I was thinking of taking a class too!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Crystal said...

You've got some smart little girls! I wonder where they got it.

We miss you! Merry Christmas!

heather ann said...

ohhh...very jealous of the camera! That is awesome! Im ready for the gym next week...hopefully!!

Karimunjawa Islands Info said...

merryyy christmasss

Karimunjawa Islands Info