Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baptized

The blog is not my friend. My interests are in the digi-scrap so maybe I will start posting those.

It has been 4 weeks since Ava's baptism. It was a glorious day, albeit hot, which I why I did not get photos of her in the dress I made for her until last night!!!!

The headband was a knock-off of something I saw on Etsy and the dress was my own design. My mom swooped in and finished it for me so that it would not have funky sleeves and safety pins up the back!

We had the privilege of sharing our day with my dear friend Mary's son, Dallin, who Ava has been friends with since they were three!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

What gorgeous shots! So nice of your mom to help you finish it up, although I'm surprised that ANYTHING can stump Alexis Merrill.