Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking back


Baby Mia arrived when the world was ditching film cameras for digital ones.  Now, we could "fire at will," taking thousands of pictures of the same scene, then choosing the best ones.  This totally changed my scrapbooking.  I never knew which pictures to print, and I gave up paper scrapping.  In late 2006, I started my digi-career.  I went back and digi-scrapped as much as I could,  filling in the gap between my last paper album, and the present time.  

I was backing up my EHD and I found a whole slew of Mia pictures that had never been printed, just saved in the deep, dark recesses of the EHD.  Mark had been nagging me to scan what paper scrapping I had done of Mia to make her a book of her own (which is what I did for Ava, because as my first child, EVERY moment had a page to go with it.)  I got to it and produced a baby book for her, which I am hoping will arrive by her 6th birthday on Monday!  I ended up redoing most everything, because my style has evolved and I wanted everything to be just perfect for her.  

I decided to throw up some of my faves.  

The funny part about doing this was that a lot of my pics were out of focus or nonsensical but I just threw em in anyway. 



3 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Holy crap! I cannot believe you went back and did all that! You are NUTS!!! Ok, and I miss that couch and that apt where the pictures were taken. I miss those days...

LaNae said...

You are so talented in EVERYTHING you do!

Amanda said...

They look fabulous! I'm going to have soooo much catching up to do whenever I start scrapping again!