Monday, March 21, 2011

How we spent our (spring) vacation

The fam headed north to Utah for our spring break.  Mark's brother and family graciously allowed us into their home.  Their three girls, Erin, Alli, and Jenna, were NOT on spring break, but it was still one continuous slumber par-tay!

The whole goal was to hit the slopes.  Milo was the only one who would not don skis this trip.


Layla kept looking for the rabbits on the "bunny hill."  She liked the traditional snowball fight apres-ski better than actually skiing.  I think the only reason she agreed to try was because her skis said, "Princess."

The girls...and Scott--Erin, Mia, Uncle Scott, Jenna, Ava.  Alli is standing to the left, but I had my mega-zoom lens and I had already hopped out of my skis and walked a little ways down to hill to snap this picture.  I did not want to get too far away from my gear.

The train.  Top to bottom-Unknown skier, Erin, Mia, Alli, Ava

Me and the girls.

The first day we were up there, I had worked so hard to get all the gear into the lodge, Milo set up with Gram Penny, hats, coats and gloves on the proper girl, etc.  I sat down, exhausted, and thought, "This is not my year."  I can do this again in 2 years.  Mark came in and told me to get on the lift for a run.  As I was sailing down the mountain, I was so happy and it was all worth it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Oh man, that's awesome! You guys have so much fun! I want to be in your family.

Something random about Texas - EVERYONE goes skiing during spring break here, or at least sometime during the winter season. BIG skiiers here.

Mary said...

Layla with skis DARLING!!

Kiran said...

delhi is a fantastic place to shop.there is an outstanding array of wonderful stuff.handicrafts,textiles,clothing,carpets,jewellery, and a kaleiodocope of saris.away from the emporium and other fixed price shops,put on your haggle hat.many taxi and autorickshaw drivers earn commissions and may not take you the most reputable stores either making it best to decline their shopping suggestions.

Hotels in Delhi
Hotels in New Delhi
Delhi Hotels
Cheap Accommodation delhi
Budget Accommodation delhi
budget Hotels in Delhi
Cheap Hotels in Delhi
Sightseeing Places in Delhi
hoteles en nueva delhi

Anonymous said...


welcome to our shop,my shop website is hollister milano and Abercrombie and Fitch and Abercrombie and

Fitch UK
and Diesel Jeans UK .