Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ava in the digital age!

I let Ava post to my blog so I could stop her from sending text messages to Mark. A 'marr[y]ing' girl is a bride. We have a perfect view of the Salt Lake Temple grounds, and this being June, the brides are out in full force. The style now is to wear cream-colored dresses with sashes or other accessories in mauve, or brown colors. I even saw a girl wearing a black feathery headress type get-up.

We are in Meridian, ID this weekend with Mark's sister, Heidi. (We are sorry to have missed you, Rose!) We are enjoying Heidi and Greg's gorgeous new home between chasing the cows through the pasture and driving Uncle Greg's tractor.

On our drive here, we took a detour through Sun Valley, ID. This was the coolest place. Very quaint, a lot like Heber, UT.

We are having a fun Father's Day. I stamped the girls' handprints (and Layla's footprint) onto a tie for him to wear every Father's Day and we got him a Blackberry Pearl. Tonight we are enjoying fresh crab from their recent Alaska trip then we will go back to Salt Lake tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you clarified that last post. I was starting to wonder. :) Glad you are having fun on your trip!!