Monday, July 28, 2008

Photos, part 2


I wish I had a good picture of the Pink Palace for you to see. It truly was gorgeous. One day, we went up to the eighth floor to see what it was like up there. There was a woman standing in the hall and when she caught sight of us, she exclaimed, "Are you here to see me?" She invited us in for candy and a tour of her place. I knew she was a friend of Gram Buehner's so I told her who we were and she got confused because she thought we were her grandkids. Anyway, after a nice visit and prying the girls away from her candy dish, we returned home. When I opened up this month's Ensign, I was surprised to see this lady's face staring back at me. As Mia refers to her, "our new grandma" is Sister Florence Jacobsen, a past General YW president.

This is our view. Now you see how come we witnessed so many brides!

Freedom Run on the 4th in Provo


1 comment:

Twinlinebackers said...

Your pictures didn't post and I'm dying to see this pink palace.... =)