Saturday, May 31, 2008

Downtown Living!

We are settled in Grama Buehner's downtown apartment. It will be an adventure for us. I wonder how long the excitement of seeing the "marrying girls" strut around the temple grounds will last for the girls (especially since it is June!) They stand at the window looking for brides. Today at 7:30 am, Mia told me that no one was getting married yet today. I just told her to wait... Layla is getting used to the sounds of cars speeding by and sirens going all night. We love our nightly strolls to the Gateway with all free concerts.

We heard it was creeping past 100 in PHX. It is nice to have a break from it and maybe this summer we won't be tired of the "froggy pool" by June 30th!

2 comments:

Mary said...

SO jealous! what fun memories you will make...wow i'm sounding more and more like my mom.

We will miss you at the frog pool!

Jenson Family said...

Can't wait to see you guys! We are coming up the 19th now, and then going back probably 25th. Then back again on July 3rd. So I will call when I get up there, ok?