Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Ava and her friend Bryson created their own personal water slide in the backyard on Saturday. I don't know how they roped Mark into letting them do this, but it looks like they had fun. The shower was filled with grass after we made her come in and bathe!

Layla is now 3 months! She loves her boinger-boinger chair and will sit in it as long as she can see me. She can really get it rocking and will watch the sounds and lights for a while before getting frustrated. When I lay in bed at night, I think I can hear the electronic tunes being played over and over again. "Here we go loopty loo, here we go loopty-laa. All on a Saturday night." I'm sure everyone has a toy like this...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

What a fun idea Ava came up with! And Mark was so nice to let her do that! In AZ you've gotta stay cool somehow!