Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween from Neverland

The girls and I had great fun with the Neverland theme this Halloween.

Ava is Wendy, and Layla is supposed to be Michael, but her pink sleeper was so small, I thought she was going to be like the Incredible Hulk and rip right out of it.

Mia totally fits the Tinkerbell mold. Pretty to look at but a little sassy.

I am Peter Pan. I hated to include the following photo (eyes closed) but that was the only one of the entire ensemble.



Since I was cranky pregnant lady last year, I decided that I was going to really get use of the costume this year. I wore it to Mia's preschool party on Wednesday and I was the ONLY one dressed up over the age of 5. I think I would have felt more comfortable naked.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Honey said...

You're so clever - you guys look great!

The Lindsays said...

Cute costumes...I love themes!

Andrea said...

LOL, you are too funny! I am sure Mia loved that her mom was all dressed up! It is a great costume! YOu did a great job making the girls'!!

Jenson Family said...

Our Wendy decided at the last minute to be a skeleton... What cute little kiddos you have!