Sunday, November 16, 2008

PBK, I am onto you!

Since I am now a bona-fide copyright infringer, I may as well clean the skeletons from my closet. Remember this cutie from (I'll protect the innocent) Ceramic Structure-Where-Farm-Animals-Live Preteens (If you are struggling, shoot me an email, I'll walk you through it)?


Well, I liked it. I don't have much Thanksgiving decor, so I decided I could save myself $59 plus S/H by whipping one up. My faithful Wonder-Under Tutor Leslie deserves most of the credit as she introduced me to the Craft-N-Bond.




One thing led to another and, on Friday night, my gals (protecting the innocent again), Doris, Betty, Hazel, and Birdell and I crafted one for each of us. I would have loved to have proof but somehow I had back spasms that day and really wasn't that useful. However, it was fun and, I'll shoot anyone the pattern if you desire.

5 comments:

Jenson Family said...

That's so dang cute!!! Way to go! YOu are too crafty! Glad that I got some credit on the wonder-under teaching!

The Lindsays said...

That is SO cute! I'd love a copy of the pattern if you don't mind. I'm constantly making my own versions of the ever so expensive Ceramic Structure-Where-Farm-Animals Live store stuff!

Andrea said...

I am so going to report you for copying that way cute Thanksgiving Decor, LOL, whuahahahaa!!

That is very nice! You can send me the patter, it just takes some craft n bond right?

qterhorsefan@gmail.com

Laurie said...

Oh, yeah, I want that pattern! Looks like fun, and I love sticking it to the overpriced CSWFAL. I just found out they have a sister company that is cheaper and more modern in case anyone's interested - westelm.com Kind of fun.

Tairi said...

I love it! Hook me up with the pattern...I wont tell.You are so creative