Saturday, February 12, 2011

Boy Wonder


I employ a monitor to help me hear Milo when he is in his room. I just don't want him to get worked up trying to get my attention. I was in my room on my computer when I heard him cooing on the monitor. He seemed content so I just let him go. Then I heard him say, "Dada." I thought is was a coincidence until I heard it again! My baby can say "Dada" at three months! Boy genius!

Then I heard a female voice and a child's voice that didn't belong since Milo and I were the only ones home. Turns out, we are picking up the neighbor's monitor.

By the way, she is a screamin' mom. She really scared Ava.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

Too funny! Well, you know why he was calling for his Dad! Sheesh! He didn't want anything to do with his screaming mom!