Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guest Blogger: Ava

For Christmas, my parents gave me and Mia identical hats and gloves, plus ice skating lessons. On the first day, we discovered that we could also go for free any other day of the week.




My teacher was the US champion in ice dancing and even competed in the 2002 Winter Olympics.  We have been watching her on YouTube.  (Al's note:  Google Lang and Tchernyshev)



My friend Hannah has been taking figure skating lessons too.  She sold me her figure skates!



I love ice skating!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tappens said...

Very cool Ava! I'm sure you're a pro... you are already out-skating me by bending down that way in the last picture. I would have fallen for sure.

Jenson Family said...

Oh man, Ava, I don't know how you do it! I feel like my ankles are going to break by the time I get 1/2 way around the rink! You are quite the sporty lil' girl! Surfing, ice skating... Well, being that you're the daughter of a yacht sailor, I mean, it's expected I guess! ;) AMAZING!

handsome said...

good ,welcome to my blog